Everyone needs to draw a line in the sand for what they will and will not tolerate. Here is my list of things I will not tolerate.
- Anyone who tells me my political beliefs are wrong. I am proud to be a Conservative Republican and truly believe that Conservative ideals are the way to go.
- Anyone who tries to take away my second amendment rights to keep and bear arms. I am a proud gun owner who trains and practices on a regular basis and who takes pride in my target shooting skills.
- Anyone who does not prepare for disasters; and then expects others to drop everything to help them when they could have helped themselves.
- Anyone with a welfare/entitlement mentality. While I understand everyone goes through hard times at certain points in their lives; it is up to each individual to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and go on to achieve something worthwhile.
- Anyone who is a racist. There is no room for racism and no excuse for anyone who engages in racist tirades or racist hatred. Hating others because of their race, creed, religion or origin is simply wrong thinking.
- Anyone without morals or values. It is not hard to do the right thing so make sure when the situation presents itself; that you choose to do the right thing.
- Anyone engaging in violent crime. You are the scum of the earth and you can expect to receive a just punishment. Karma has a way of balancing the scales.
You can get a free preview of my first two post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution.