What has happened to my America. We have gone from a nation of self reliance to a nation of entitlement dependents. Now I know not everyone is like this; but for those of you with an entitlement mentality; have some self respect and try achieving the following.
- Get a good education. It can be done; just apply yourself.
- Get a good job. Something you can be proud of. It may take time to find one that satisfies you; as well as pays well, but keep looking until you find one that’s right for you.
- Stop expecting other people to foot the bill for you. A lifetime dependency on welfare should make you feel ashamed. No self respecting person should feel good about themselves; being on an entitlement program for their entire life.
- Got a dream; then see it through. Don’t give up on it just because you hit a roadblock or two. Keep pushing forward until you achieve what you want.
- There is a right and a wrong regardless of what the lamestream media tells you. Try to have a good moral code and do the right thing even if no one is there watching.
- Maintain a positive outlook and a confident manner as often as possible; and try to genuinely enjoy what life has to offer.
- Lying, cheating and stealing is no way to go through life.
- If you have strong convictions about something than stand your ground.
- Believe in yourself and have faith in your abilities to succeed.
You can get a free preview of my first three post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution.