If you want to be a survivor and persevere during harsh economic and political times; or during civil unrest, or any other type of SHTF situation, it is imperative to pay attention to the following rules.
- You need to be aware of who and what is around you at all times; this is referred to as situational awareness.
- Trust your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or dangerous then it usually is wrong or dangerous.
- Actions speak louder than words. Just because someone says they will do something does not mean they will follow through. Make sure if someone commits to doing something that they actually do it.
- Have confidence in yourself and your abilities. If you act vulnerable, insecure and weak then you can expect to be treated that way.
- Be bold, dynamic and conduct your business with authority.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude. Positive attitudes attract positive results. Negative attitudes attract negative results.
- Make yourself a hard target. It is the easy targets who are attacked.
- Do not think or act like a victim and avoid having an entitlement mentality.
- Not everyone can be trusted. Be careful whom you trust with sensitive information.
- Know your surroundings.
- Know the best strike points to incapacitate an attacker.
- Be proficient with your defensive weapons.
- If you have to fight back; fight back hard.
You can get a free preview of my first three post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution.