Whenever you are faced with a survival situation or any situation for that matter; it is important not to bog yourself down with negative thoughts and doubts. Here are some key principles to remember.
- Whenever possible surround yourself with positive, like minded people.
- There are always selfish individuals who might resent you or what you’ve accomplished; don’t let their negativity or spiteful commentary get to you. Brush it off without a second thought. Consider them to be worthless debris and move on.
- Positive thinking leads to positive results. Negative thinking leads to negative results.
- Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- If something doesn’t go your way; focus your energy and try again.
- You can’t please everyone so stop trying. If you are happy with your life or what you’ve attempted and achieved then you are on the right track.
- Positive thinking, confidence, self control and good self esteem will take you far in life.
- Ignore those who say it can’t be done. If it’s important to you then go out and do it.
You can get a free preview of my first three post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution.