Have you ever noticed some of the more interesting things that many survival fiction novels have in common? If not, here’s a list to get you started.
- One of your immediate neighbors will usually turn out to be the bad guy who somehow raises an army of thugs intent on threatening your existence.
- Your neighborhood always has a retired gunnery sergeant who immediately implements state of the art security protocols for your group.
- One of your neighbors always has an unlimited metal supply such as steel or copper, etc., is a welder and also has better weaponry than most soldiers actually use.
- The main character can be outnumbered and outgunned and even surrounded but will still manage to escape while killing a large percentage of the enemy force.
- While trying to survive in the most dire circumstances the main character still has time to have sex with his wife frequently.
- Everyone becomes an instant expert on everything.
- Someone in the group always has enough food stockpiled to feed the entire neighborhood for at least two years.
You can get a free preview of my first three post apocalyptic fiction books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution.