There are many important things to know about freedom and government. Below are some of what I consider to be the most important ones.
- Your elected representatives could care less about your opinions and interests unless of course you are a major financial donor.
- Governments will use fear as a weapon and by doing so, create real or imagined threats that they will claim only the government can solve.
- Never waive or give up your rights under any circumstances.
- Strangers are just that, strangers, so do not engage in talking to them about anything private or sensative.
- Never make an assumption that an expert is really an expert.
- If you have fundamental differences with certain people it is a waste of time to argue issues, politics or philosophies with them.
- Avoid the victim mentality. Take responsibility for your decisions.
- Consider nothing as true until you verify it.
- Freedom means never having to beg the government for your fundamental rights.
- It is okay not to respect a political office if you don’t respect the person in that office.
- Draw your line in the sand so that you know what you will and what you won’t tolerate.
Check out the following fiction books I’ve written which are all available at Amazon.com. You can also get a free preview by clicking on the book cover images to the left of my blog posts on my blog page. I write in a variety of different fiction generes including post apocalyptic, zombie and horror. If you like what you see consider ordering one of my books.
Post Apocalyptic Fiction Book I’ve Written
- American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution
- American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution
- American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution
- American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution
- American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution
Zombie Fiction Books I’ve Written
- Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse
- Biohazard Redacted Book 2 of the Zombie Apocalypse
Horror Fiction Books I’ve Written which will be published in the near future
- Anthology of Horror