When your shot placement is off target there are 5 common reasons why this occurs.
- Jerking the trigger which causes the front sight to move off target. Corrective action is to slowly and steadily squeeze the trigger keeping your front sight on target.
- Recoil anticipation which also causes the front sight to move off target. Corrective action is not to anticipate the recoil before it actually occurs.
- Improper trigger finger placement, when the trigger is squeezed at an angle, this causes the muzzle to move off target. Corrective action is to maintain a straight, even finger placement on the trigger prior to squeezing off a round.
- Inconsistencies in grip, stance, strength or alignment. Corrective action is to maintain correct and consistent grip, stance, strength and alignment.
- Improper zeroing of weapon. Corrective action is to properly zero your weapon. A proper zero on a weapon enables you to consistently make your point of aim equal your point of impact.
You can get a free preview of my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.