In order to survive the zombie apocalypse, there are some key components that must be considered.
- You must have the right gear and equipment.
- You must have the proper skills and training.
- You must have stamina and ingenuity.
- You must have confidence and a positive mindset.
- You must avoid having a defeatist, victim’s mentality.
- You must use good judgement and be resourceful.
- You must be flexibile enough to adapt to changing circumstances.
- You must realistically know your strengths and weaknesses.
- You must have a workable survival plan.
- Water, food, shelter, medicine, firearms, ammunition and sharp knives and related weapons are must have items.
- You must be situationally aware at all times.
- You must be careful whom you trust, what you do, and where you go.
Come to think of it all of these things could also be considered keys to survivng everyday life.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.