There are six things every father should teach their son when they are of college age. Here’s my list of those things.
- The proper and safe way to handle, load, unload, clear malfunctions, zero a weapon and shoot firearms including rifles, shotguns and handguns for use at an authorized gun range.
- The correct way to cut the tip of a good cigar and how to smoke it when an event calls for it.
- The right way to treat a women which is with honor, respect and dignity.
- How to successfully manage money and work for what you want.
- To never be afraid to dream big and to follow your dreams.
- To make sure your college major is in a field that will make getting a good paying job a reasonable certainity.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.