Self-Discipline is an extremely important aspect to consider when it comes to survival. The following are some important points to reflect upon where self-discipline factors in.
- Determination, adaptability, confidence, positive thinking and an ability to improvise and or make do with what you have are necessary for success.
- You must be creative enough to seek out and explore beneficial opportunities.
- Have primary, secondary and tertiary survival strategies in place.
- Avoid negative thinking and self doubt.
- Don’t think it can’t happen here because it can.
- Maintain a good moral and ethical viewpoint.
- Maintain a proper and adequate supply of essential survival items. Stock up when times are good so you will have resources when times are not.
- Work smart.
- Add new items to your survival supplies whenever possible.
- Life will change during a disaster. Do not give up hope. Stay strong.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.