When it comes to survival tactics; many people seem to have preferred methods that they feel will work for them. Here are the ones I consider will work for me.
- The more you know about survival and survival tactics; the better your chances for survival will be.
- Knowledge and its proper application will reduce fear. Remember fear and panic are your biggest enemies in survival situations.
- Be well versed in using a variety of weapons types. Make sure you are familiar with how to operate weapons which are commonly used and even those which are not quite so common.
- Your weapons must be available for instant use in a self defense and or family defense capacity.
- Have sufficient ammunition available to defend yourself and your family from whatever survival situation you are presented with. A weapon without ammunition and vice versa is useless if it needes to be engaged to save lives.
- Training, the right attitude, and the proper mindset are valuable skills to acquire.
- Wear good quality boots. Keep your feet healthy. If you can’t walk or can’t move because of sore or damaged feet your chances for survival have just gone down dramatically.
- Life isn’t fair. Don’t let that discourage you. Use the talents and skills you do have to assist you with your survival endeavours.
- Blend into your surroundings.
- Trust must be earned; not freely given. Be careful who you trust.
- Don’t believe everything you hear. Verify first.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.