The following are some important survival tips to remember.
- Emergency services will be overwhelmed during a disaster so it is imperative to become as self reliant as possible.
- Having a sufficient quantity of canned foods and bottled water is essential for in place disaster survival. If you haven’t stocked up on these basic necessities ask yourself why?
- Flooding is the most common natural disaster in every U.S. State.
- Have a primary, secondary and tertiary disaster survival plan.
- Have a Bug Out Bag ready to go. If you need to move to safer ground your bag should contain all of the essential items you will need to survive for a minimum of three days.
- Be proficient with weapons for self defense including handguns, rifles, shotguns and knives.
- Know the best strike points to incapacitate a human attacker if involved in a hand to hand confrontation.
- Develop the will and the skill to defend yourself from attack.
- Learn to be self reliant. It can save your life.
- Develop a positive mental outlook and a can do attitude.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.