After sitting on my back deck this evening and enjoying a cigar and a can of diet root beer soda; I thought I’d share a few things about writing that perhaps some of you may find helpful.
- Write about things that you enjoy writing about.
- You will get good reviews and you will get bad reviews. Appreciate and be grateful for the good reviews and ignore the bad reviews; unless there is something valid which you can learn from them.
- The things that some people like about your books will be the exact same things that others dislike about them. Don’t let that discourage you.
- Book sales have a rhythm all their own. Some weeks you will feel like you have reached astronomically great sales goals and other weeks not so much. Books will sell; just don’t worry if there is an off week when it comes to sales.
- Be appreciative and thankful that people take the time to read your books. If they have a comment or a question about your books, make the time to respond in a timely and polite manner.
- But most importantly buy one or more of my books today as they are an enjoyable read and although fiction; you still might learn a thing or two 🙂 Plus buying them is the only surefire way that scientists have discovered to prevent the end of civilization as we know it lol 🙂
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.