If Martial Law is ever declared there are some important things to consider when it comes to survival. Martial Law scenarios involve suspension of Constitutional rights, firearms confiscation, forced relocation, rationing of goods, curfews, summary arrests, etc. The following will help you survive the ordeal.
- Never take the governments word about anything unless it is a specific threat against you.
- Keep quiet about anything which could cause you trouble.
- Your survival is much more important than obeying any dictates.
- Avoid any areas where civilians are being rounded up, detained or arrested.
- Trust no one you do not know.
- Avoid those in a position of authority who may try and confiscate your possessions.
- Stay off of main roads where checkpoints are likely to be in place.
- Keep a low profile.
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness.
- Be very wary and cautious of whom you trust.
- Your family’s safety and security comes first always.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.