Preperation is so important to your chances of surviving a disaster that I wanted to share the following key points with my readers.
- Wherever you currently reside, if you look around; you most likely already have the essential elements for survival; food, water and shelter. Review what you currently have and stock up on more of these items and anything else you will need to get you through your anticipated disaster scenario.
- Disaster scenarios can be temporary such as hurricanes or floods, long term such as social unrest or political upheaval or permanent such as a nuclear disaster. Be prepared for all types.
- The danger increases and your survival chances decrease if you are unprepared for a situation.
- Prepare for the disaster scenarios that are most likely to occur in your given area.
- Ameneties we are used to having may not be available if disaster strikes; so plan accordingly.
- Whenver possible and safe to do so it is better to shelter in place, in your home then to leave.
- Never become a refugee as that opens you up to a myrad of potentially new dangerous situations.
- Proper mindset and decision making skills are essential as is situational awareness.
You can get a free preview of my first zombie fiction book or my first five post apocalyptic fiction survival books by clicking on the book cover images to the left of this blog post, on my blog page, which will take you to the Amazon.com website. Then you can click on the look inside option which will give you a free preview. If my zombie or survival fiction books interest you; then consider purchasing them. Book titles include Biohazard Redacted Book 1 of the Zombie Apocalypse, American Rebellion Book 1 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 2 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 3 of the Revolution, American Rebellion Book 4 of the Revolution and American Rebellion Book 5 of the Revolution.