Why carry a gun? Aren’t the reasons obvious! If not allow me to enlighten you.
- A gun is the best single tool for protecting your life and the lives of your loved ones if a violent attack is imminent.
- Violent offenders stay away from homes where people are likely to be armed.
- There are bad people in the world who cannot be talked out of trying to harm you. But they will turn and run when confronted with a firearm wielded by a person with the will and the skill to defend themselves.
- Thugs see you not as a human being but as an obstacle to getting what they want. They will think nothing of harming you; and will harm you unless you have the means (firearms) to prevent this from ocurring.
- Trouble does not make an appointment. You must be prepared.
- Proficiency with a firearm can save your life and the lives of those you love.
- We are each individually responsible for our own safety and well being.
You must know your enemy. The criminal is not your friend or your next door neighbor. He does not hold the same moral values that you do and has no qualms about assaulting, raping, robbing or murdering you to achieve his objectives. He understands violence because it is one of his predatory skills and survival tools. No normal societal interactions will stop this individual. Do not be a victim. Become skilled and proficient with your weapons of choice as it one day may save your life.