When societal breakdowns occur; it is important to avoid the following people if you want to survive. Such survival situations include martial law, tyrannical oppression, civil unrest, rioting, looting…………….well you get the idea. So without further delay here are the people you need to avoid.
- Anyone who says don’t bother being prepared and self reliant; the governement will take care of you no matter what happens.
- Anyone with an entitlement mentality who thinks your stuff should be there stuff.
- Anyone with a why should I work for what I want attitude when I can get welfare or other lifetime benefits for sitting back and doing nothing.
- Anyone who says that there is nothing wrong with shredding the Constitution.
- Anyone who supports disarming law abiding citizen’s.
- Anyone who thinks martial law should be the law of the land.
- Anyone who thinks being a violent criminal is okay and believes if I want something I’ll just take it by force.
- Anyone without morals, values, honor, courage and dignity.
Avoid these types of people at all costs. They are vultures who will think nothing of betraying you for the slightest reward or handout.
You can see 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting if I do say so myself 🙂