Picking a proper pistol for self defense can at times seem like an arduous decision. Here are some important things to consider when selecting your self defense pistol.
- Look to what the military and law enforcement uses.
- Purchase from a reputable dealer.
- Stick with name brands that have a solid, proven performance track record.
- 38 special, 9mm, 40 S&W and 45ACP are good caliber choices.
- Handguns should not be selected based on fad or fashion. They should be selected based on reliability, durability and ease of use.
- Determine how you plan on carrying or accessing your weapon and take into consideration size and weight of the weapon.
- Make sure you obtain proper training and have the proper permits for your jurisdiction.
- Do not cut corners on support gear.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting to read if I do say so myself and they also make excellent gifts 🙂