If you find yourself facing a disaster scenario; here are some questions you should ask yourself in an effort to formulate the best responses to the situation.
- Am I okay and is my family okay?
- What actually happened?
- Is it safe to stay where I am or do I need to leave the premises now?
- If I leave the premises what supplies can I take with me and what is my destination?
- If I leave how far away is my destination and can I cover that distance?
- What weapons do I have available for self defense?
- What time of the year is it and do I have the proper clothing to protect myself against the seasonal elements?
- Can I expect help in a reasonably short period of time or will no help be coming?
- Do I have water, food, first aid gear, clothing, medicines, weapons, ammo, etc., available to me?
- Am I physically, mentally and emotionally ready to deal with the situation?
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting to read if I do say so myself and they also make excellent gifts 🙂