Whatever pre or post apocalyptic scenario life throws your way, the main thing to remember is that you must survive. In order to survive it is important to be aware of the following.
- While fear can be a normal response, one must come to terms with that fear and keep it at bay.
- In a defensive capacity you must be able to out-think and out-fight your opponent. Your life depends on it.
- Choose your weapons wisely. Be proficient with those weapons.
- Always be aware of your surroundings no matter how innocent they may look. Situational awareness is essential.
- Know the difference between cover and concealment. IE: cover may hide you and will stop a bullet; concealment may hide you but will not stop a bullet.
- Always have a backup plan. Make sure your plans are adaptable to changing circumstances.
- Act quickly and decisively but don’t overreact or act too soon.
- There is no such thing as a fair fight or battle. If your life is on the line you must win at any cost. Make sure any advantages, fair or unfair are in your favor.
- Listen to your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or dangerous then it probably is.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting to read if I do say so myself and they also make excellent gifts 🙂