So you’ve survived when the SHTF; or when the zombies arrived en-masse and now you must (to the best of your ability) survive the day to day struggles of existence. The following will help increase your survival chances.
- Prepare yourself for a struggle. The reality is that once everything you have stockpiled is gone, you will have to go back to some very basic living methods.
- You must develop the ability to be self sufficient.
- You must be adaptable to change.
- There will be no Walmarts, or Targets, or gun shops, or gunsmiths, or hospitals, etc. so you need to have pre-stocked what you will initially need to survive; which includes both items as well as skills.
- 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotguns, AR’s and AK platforms and handguns; all with sufficient mags as needed, and lots of ammo will be essential.
- Your survival is heavily influenced by how you deal with a crisis or a disaster. You must have courage and a positive attitude.
- Take care of what needs to be taken care of. Even the simplest things left unattended can have significant consequences.
- Don’t panic. Stay calm.
- Establish priorities and stay organized.
- Stay informed.
- Be aware of your surroundings as things can change rapidly.
- Know your limitations.
- Conserve your resources.
- Trust your gut instincts.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting to read if I do say so myself and they also make excellent gifts 🙂