When it comes to any type of TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it) survival situations, there are some common sense survival things that everyone should know.
- Survival requires proper planning and good gear.
- Food, water, guns, ammo, first aid supplies, and other necessary survival gear should be already stocked before a survival situation occurs.
- Avoid dehydration and starvation at all costs.
- Have a secure, well stocked, defendable location available.
- Firearms and knives for defensive purposes are essential.
- Avoid strange, dangerous areas and strange, dangerous people.
- Crowds can quickly turn violent and can get you killed.
- Light and noise discipline when appropriate is essential.
- People will fight over scant resources.
- Thugs will try and take what you have.
- Martial law is always bad.
- People who thought you were nuts for prepping when times were good will start showing up on your doorstep when times are bad.
- Never show weakness.
- You must rely on yourself.
- A welfare mentality will get you killed.
- Trust your sixth sense. If something seems wrong then it is wrong.
- Bad guys with guns should be avoided. If you cannot avoid them then you need to be better armed then they are.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead; take a chance and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting to read if I do say so myself and they also make excellent gifts 🙂