If you want to be a survivor and persevere during harsh economic, social, and political times; or during civil unrest, or any other type of SHTF situation, it is imperative to pay attention to the following rules.
- You need to be aware of who and what is around you at all times; this is referred to as situational awareness.
- Trust your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or seems dangerous then it usually is wrong or dangerous.
- Actions speak louder than words. Just because someone says they will do something does not mean they will follow through. Make sure if someone commits to doing something that they actually do it.
- Have confidence in yourself and your abilities. If you act vulnerable, insecure and weak then you can expect to be treated that way.
- Be bold, dynamic, and conduct your business with authority.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude. Positive attitudes attract positive results. Negative attitudes attract negative results.
- Make yourself a hard target. It is the easy targets who are attacked.
- Do not think or act like a victim and avoid having an entitlement mentality.
- Not everyone can be trusted. Be careful whom you trust.
- Know your surroundings.
- Know the best strike points to incapacitate an attacker; and if attacked do whatever it takes to win.
- Be proficient with your defensive weapons.
- If you have to fight back; fight back hard.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting and entertaining to read if I do say so myself.