Because the laws I would pass if I were the President of the United States make so much more sense then those already on the books; it’s safe to say in today’s political climate no politician will even consider them. But if I were the President here are 8 laws I would pass.
- All illegal immigrants would be ineligible for any government benefits and would be deported immediately.
- Border security would be enhanced and enforced immediately.
- Any law abiding citizen may own any type of semi automatic, lever action, pump action or bolt action rifle or shotgun and any type of semi automatic pistol or revolver without any restrictions as to magazine capacity or rounds capacity.
- Flat tax of 3% for state and federal income taxes would be utilized regardless of income. No taxes of any other type and or percentage can be implemented for any reason.
- Any government offical who violates any constitutional amendment in action or in proposed legislation would be subject to criminal prosecution. Same applies to any officials engaged in malicious prosecutions.
- Foreign aid to countries who are anti-american would be suspended permanently.
- All restraint on our armed forces would be removed when they are operating in a state of war against a foreign country.
- Welfare would only be offered to individuals based on stringent needs and circumstances requirements, once in their lifetime, not to exceed 12 months.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting and entertaining to read if I do say so myself.