In survival situations there are key personality traits which can improve your overall chances for staying alive. These traits are as follows.
- Awareness – The ability to be aware of your surroundings at all times (situational awareness), including noticing danger signs, and being intuitive enough to sense impending danger; as well as interpreting another persons body language, determining what various noises are and what they mean.
- Adaptability – The ability to change your plans as needed and to not fall apart when things don’t go your way. You have to be able to roll with the changes and not get derailed if plans or situations change.
- Courage – The ability to have a firm committment to survival and to do what is necessary in the face of danger to remain alive. Courage allows you to master your fears and proceed ahead with the tasks at hand.
- Patience – The ability to wait for the right moment before you take action. Timing is everything.
- Decisiveness – The ability to make correct decisions based on available facts. Sitting around waiting for something to happen can often be detrimental to your survival chances.
- Self Confidence – The ability to utilize your skills and abilities in a confident, positive manner regardless of the circumstances.
- Mental Toughness – The ability to stay alert, and focused and to know that no matter what happens you will be victorious in any situation that arises.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting and entertaining to read and a great way to spend an afternoon or evening.