So you’ve survived the apocalypse and now you must (to the best of your ability) survive the day to day struggles of existence. Keep in mind the following to increase your survival chances.
- Prepare yourself for a struggle. The reality is that once everything you have stockpiled is gone, you will have to go back to some very basic living.
- You must develop the ability to be self sufficient.
- You must be adaptable to change.
- There will be no Walmarts or Targets or gun shops or gunsmiths, etc. so you need to have pre-stocked what you will initially need to survive.
- 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotguns, AR’s and AK’s and handguns all with sufficient mags as needed and lots of ammo will be essential.
- Your survival is heavily influenced by how well you deal with a crisis or a disaster.
- Take care of what needs to be taken care of. Even the simplest things left unattended can have significant consequences.
- Don’t panic. Stay calm.
- Establish priorities and stay organized.
- Stay informed.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be aware of your surroundings as things can change rapidly.
- Know your limitations.
- Conserve your resources.
- Failure is not an option.
- Knowledge and training with firearms will be a critical survival factor.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and purchase one or more over at Amazon.com. They are really quite interesting and entertaining to read.