When it comes to home defense and protecting your home and your family from intruders; the following are 10 defensive items every home should have.
- Large, lovable, loyal dog that can alert you to the presence of strangers.
- Secure window, garage and door locks.
- Door jam bars.
- Reliable weapon along with sufficient and proper training for self defense applications.
- Common Sense
- Locks on all outbuildings such as sheds.
- Secure, lockable fence around your property.
- Fully charged cell phone.
- Some form of alarm system home made or otherwise.
- Family plan which all members of the family have reviewed; containing what to do in the event of a break in.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and see one or more over at Amazon.com by clicking on the book cover images. If they seem like interesting reading feel free to purchase . They really are quite entertaining to read.