If the world is ever plunged into a post apocalyptic nightmare due to an EMP strike, nuclear war, the ravages of disease, zombies, etc., etc., here are just a few post apocalyptic realities you might have to face.
- Hot showers everyday would be a thing of the past. Hygiene would become a major issue.
- Pandemics not unlike the black plague would run rampant with no medical care available in most places.
- Famine, dehydration and death would be widespread.
- Economic collapse would be instantaneous with barter becoming the new method of trade.
- Violence, looting, rape, robbery and murder would escalate to unprecedented levels. Police and the military would likely be non-existent so you would be on your own.
- Scrounging for clean water and edible food would become an everyday routine.
- Weapons and ammunition location and usage would take a primary role in day to day living.
- Finding shelter and staying cool in the summer and warm in the winter would mean the difference between life and death.
So are you ready for post apocalyptic survival?
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and see one or more over at Amazon.com by clicking on the book cover images. If they seem like your type of genre then feel free to purchase them . They really are quite entertaining to read say 9 out of every 10 readers when properly motivated 🙂