Whenever you are faced with a survival situation or any situation for that matter; it is important not to bog yourself down with negative thoughts and doubts. Here are some key principles to remember.
- Whenever possible surround yourself with positive, like minded people.
- There are always selfish individuals who might resent you or what you’ve accomplished; don’t let their negativity or spiteful commentary get to you. Brush it off without a second thought. Consider them to be worthless debris and move on.
- Positive thinking leads to positive results. Negative thinking leads to negative results.
- Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- If something doesn’t go your way; focus your energy and try again.
- You can’t please everyone so stop trying. If you are happy with your life or what you’ve attempted and achieved then you are on the right track.
- Positive thinking, confidence, self control and good self esteem will take you far in life.
- Ignore those who say it can’t be done. If it’s important to you then go out and do it.
You can take a look at some of my apocalyptic fiction books on the left side of my blog page by clicking on the book cover images. If they interest you then I hope you will consider purchasing a copy.