Whatever apocalyptic scenario life throws your way, the main thing to remember is that you must survive. In order to survive it is important to be aware of the following.
- While fear can be a normal response, one must come to terms with that fear in order to survive.
- In a defensive capacity you must be able to out-think and out-fight your opponent.
- Choose your weapons wisely.
- Always be aware of your surroundings no matter how innocent they may look.
- Know the difference between cover and concealment. IE: cover may hide you and will stop a bullet; concealment may hide you but will not stop a bullet.
- Always have a backup plan.
- Act quickly and decisively but don’t overreact or act too soon.
- There is no such thing as a fair fight or battle. If your life is on the line you must win at any cost. Make sure the unfair advantage is in your favor.
You can take a look at some of my apocalyptic, zombie, or horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page by clicking on the book cover images. If they interest you then I hope you will consider purchasing a copy.