So you’ve looked outside and zombies are everywhere. Here are ten ways to survive the zombie apocalypse if you ever find yourself in that scenario.
- Stay quiet. Zombies are attracted to noise. Even if you want to scream, or shout or yell, don’t do it.
- Do not travel alone or at night especially if you are on foot.
- Have a safe, secure, well fortified location to live.
- Have plenty of guns, ammo, clubs, knives, tomahawks and other sharp weapons just in case you have to dispatch a zombie or two from time to time. Remember it takes damage to the head and brain to kill them.
- Have food, water, medical supplies and other essential survival gear stocked up.
- Stay in shape physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Be careful whom you trust. People aren’t always what they appear to be.
- Have a primary, secondary and tertiary survival plan.
- Observe proper light and noise discipline.
- It will be easier to survive if you are with a group of people that you trust; and can be relied upon when the SHTF.
You can take a look at some of my apocalyptic, zombie, or horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page by clicking on the book cover images. If they interest you then I hope you will consider purchasing a copy.