The following are ten important things to know when it comes to keeping yourself safe.
- Be situationally aware of who and what is around you.
- Pay attention to your gut instincts. If something feels wrong or unsafe than it probably is wrong or unsafe.
- Be careful whom you trust. Not everyone or everything is always as it appears to be.
- Keep your cell phone fully charged and with you.
- Be proficient with your self defense firearms. They can save your life someday.
- Do not have a victim’s mentality or an entitlement mentality. Instead be confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Be prepared for the most likely scenarios which you might face and plan accordingly.
- Do not walk or drive in dangerous areas alone or at night.
- Do not let strangers latch onto you.
- Develop a tactical, self defense mindset. You are your own first line of self defense.
You can take a look at some of my apocalyptic, zombie, or horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page by clicking on the book cover images. You will then be taken to the amazon website. If my books interest you then you can get your very own e-book copy for an incredibly low price. I hope you enjoy the read.