Surviving long term in a post apocalyptic world will not be easy. Here are 10 essential skills you must have in order to increase your survival chances.
- The ability to purify your water sources when your prepped supply of water eventually runs dry.
- The ability to put food on the table when all of your canned goods and MRE’s are gone.
- A well developed, heightened sense of situational awareness; along with avoiding dangerous people and places.
- Basic mechanical skills to repair whatever breaks.
- The will and the skill to use a variety of weapons types to defend your loved ones.
- The ability to move through areas quickly, quietly, and with purpose.
- Confidence, positive thinking, mental and physical toughness, as well as an optimistic outlook.
- Scavenging and re-supply skills to supplement the things you will need both long and short term.
- A good sense of whom to trust and whom to distance yourself from.
- Faith in yourself and your abilities along with prayers and an attitude of gratitude.
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and preview one or more over at Amazon.com by clicking on the book cover images; and if you like the preview, feel free to purchase. Hurry now before it’s too late.