There are certain survival questions everyone should be aware of; and discussing these questions with close friends and family prior to a disaster or post apocalyptic scenario is a good idea. Discussing, in advance, will help you to formulate plans of action to survive if and when a survival situation occurs. Here are some of these questions.
- How will you survive if there is a complete loss of law and order? What if this scenario occurs when you are away from home?
- If bands of looters are on your street causing havoc, how will you respond to that situation if law enforcement is no longer available?
- How will you provide food and water for your family if grocery store shelves are empty and the supply chain re-stocking systems no longer exists?
- How self sufficient are you if government support programs end or if electricity and garbage pickup are no longer operating or if currency becomes worthless?
- How will you protect and provide for your family? What will your policy be on providing assistance to friends, acquaintances, or strangers who are passing by?
- Will you stay at your current location or head somewhere else? If so what are the advantages and disadvantages to both options?
You can see all 5 of my post apocalyptic fiction books, 2 of my zombie fiction books and 1 of my horror fiction books on the left side of my blog page. Go ahead and preview one or more over at Amazon.com by clicking on the book cover images. If they seem like your type of story then feel free to purchase. They really are quite entertaining to read according to 9 out of every 10 readers when properly motivated 🙂