So you’ve looked outside and zombies are everywhere. Here are ten ways to survive the zombie apocalypse if you ever find yourself in that scenario.
- Stay quiet. Zombies are attracted to noise. Even if you want to scream, or shout or yell, don’t do it.
- Do not travel alone or at night especially if you are on foot.
- Have a safe, secure, well fortified location to live.
- Have plenty of guns, ammo, clubs, knives, tomahawks and other sharp weapons just in case you have to dispatch a zombie or two from time to time. Remember it takes damage to the head and brain to kill them.
- Have food, water, medical supplies and other essential survival gear stocked up.
- Stay in shape physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Be careful whom you trust. People aren’t always what they appear to be.
- Have a primary, secondary and tertiary survival plan.
- Observe proper light and noise discipline.
- It will be easier to survive if you are with a group of people that you trust; and can be relied upon when the SHTF.